All Weather Pool as a Home Gym
Setting up your Fitness Kit is as easy as screwing the black inserts into their designated holes in the tub and connecting your resistance bands.
One of the best parts of exercise in an All Weather Pool is that you won’t be nearly as sore the next day. The weightlessness caused by the water reduces the impact on your joints which means you don’t have to worry about joint pain the next day.
Here’s an example of a great workout you can do in your All Weather Pool:
Start your workout right by getting your heart rate up by doing some swimming. Swimming is a great cardiovascular exercise and a fantastic full-body workout. Turn your swimming jets on and treat your All Weather Pool like a lap pool. Adjust your jets to a speed where you swim for about 15 minutes without being exhausted.
- Sideways leg extensions: put the ankle cuff attachment on your resistance band and attach the cuff to one of your ankles. Grab the handrail above your swimming jets for stability and lift your opposite away from your body.
- High knees: no attachments are needed for this exercise. Put your hands out at hip level and one at a time, bring your knee all the way up until it reaches your hand.
- Bicep curls: change the ankle cuff out for the handle attachment. Grab the handle with your arm down and slowly curl your arm up and then bring it back down.
- Core twists: start with both of your hands on the handle near your right hip. Twist your core and bring your arms up towards your left shoulder, keeping your core engaged.
- Chest flys: attach the handles to the resistance bands above the water level. Stand in the middle of the pool and bring your hands together in front of you.
The fitness kit also includes a rowing attachment! Rowing is a great full-body exercise and a good way to finish your workout. Use the attachments to set the resistance level to whatever is right for you and start rowing!
All Weather Pool Swim Spas are a great way to get a good workout in without having to leave the comfort of your own home. There are so many great exercises you can do; there’s always something new and fun you can try.
Plus, your joints will be happy that you chose to do your workout in your All Weather Pool and you will be ready to do it all again the next day because of the weightlessness the water gives you. Once you have an All Weather Pool, there are no more excuses, working out has never been easier!
How do I know which is the right All Weather Pool for me?
There are many questions to ask before buying an All Weather Pool. Our Arctic Spas® specialists are always available to answer your questions and provide guidance on how to choose the right All Weather Pool. Make an appointment for a personal or virtual consultation or download our hot tub buyer guide here.